Thursday, August 9, 2012

USA Map Puzzle

I bought this from Dollar General for $4 and my children love doing puzzles. I thought this would be great to go with our USA Unit Study next year. However, my children were eager to get started on this puzzle. Of course I thought it was great because they can get a jump start on learning where the states are before we even start our unit study. For some of my children, they are already know them because we did notebooking pages on the United States last year, but this year we are going to do the History approach next year for those who did the notebooking pages. 

You can get these notebooking pages here. We used a lot of resources from "50 States Notebook" to complete our studies, click here to get those resources. You may print your postcards or you may get actual ones mailed to you as long as you send them to others as well. This will be also help your children get the opportunity to meet other homeschool families across the globe. This group is online through a Facebook group, "Post Card Exchange." Click here to add yourself to that group.





Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment