Sunday, September 30, 2012

Create Envelopes in 10 Steps

I decided to make envelopes because I go through them faster than I can buy them. If I buy them in bulk then I have to worry about where to store them. I didn't want to make a big ordeal over envelopes. So, as per requested, I would like to show you how I create them. I hope you like the idea and do the same.

Step 1: Start off with a regular size piece of construction paper.


Step 2: Then fold the construction paper about 4 inch up like the picture above.


Step 3: Then folder up again like the picture above.


Step 4: Then draw a line shown above to cut off the left over construction paper from your folding.


Step 5: Then make your flap shown above. As you can tell mine isn't perfect and doesn't need to be as long as the contents will stay in place inside the envelope. 

Step 6: Then cut along the lines above to complete your flap.


Step 7: Then place your glue on each side to seal your pocket.


 Step 8: Then place your contents in the pocket.


Step 9: Then you have three options here to seal your flap. 1: glue it 2: place a sticker on the outside and 3: tape it 


Step 10: Then place your stamp in the upper right hand corner, senders address, and recipients address. 


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment