Thursday, May 30, 2013

Schoolhouse Library


I'm proud to bring Schoolhouse Library to my readers because this is a great resource for all new and experienced homeschool family. I wish it was available when I first started homeschooling. It's very affordable and a lifetime membership of $25 to over 175 ebooks or audio books for your children without cluttering your home.

Not only do you get a lifetime membership for one child, it will cover all your children because it's available for all ages. That's an incredible deal because most often there's a fee for each child with many online memberships. I don't about you, but I'm excited! There's over 25 topics available and more. This includes special needs, and that's a big plus for me because most often special needs is left out, but not here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment