Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Softball Game

We been to a couple of softball games for my niece. She the catcher for the team. I was a bit confused at first because they only played 5 innings instead of the normal 9. Then I thought it was because they have JR and Varsity playing on the same day, back to back, but that's not it either. It's because....


Thank goodness there was a concession stand because these games can get a bit long for small children to bare. Once my children noticed the pickle jar, it was all over. They cleaned them dry within three games. 


Not only did they clean them dry of the pickles, I had to learn quickly that the country life is really laid back. I'm not use to seeing children playing so well without having to constantly chase them down. Everyone watches out for each other family or no family.


No comments:

Post a Comment