Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Outside Learning

We spent the second half of the day outside doing our notebooks and lapbooks. Then we did some sing along songs to go with this week’s farming theme. We sang Farmer in the Dell with our costumes, bingo, and Old McDonald. We enjoyed ourselves so much that we lost track of time and before we knew it the neighborhood kids were out of school and joined in the fun! After about five extra kids, I was done and told them to come back tomorrow and maybe we will be outside again. So, I’m thinking this summer maybe I will start my own summer program for kids to come and enjoy some safe play to keep them busy through the summer. Who knows maybe some reading if I can get others to enjoy reading with a lapbook.
http://freehomeschooling.webs.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment