Thursday, May 17, 2012

Homeschool for Free

Homeschool Picnic
Homeschool Picnic (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Homeschooling for free! This term gets tossed around a lot and I did to at first, but really the only thing that is free is the curriculum. Supplies are still needed. One might wonder why I'm writing about this, but you would be surprised to know that there are some who think that even supplies are free. When I first heard this, I was surprised as well. Really, some think that they don't have to pay for anything to homeschool. WOW, this would be awesome some, but for me I disagree because then it takes everything away from homeschooling. For years, families across the globe have worked hard for what homeschool stands for today. Then we have some who think everything is free and that my friends is public school. However, public school doesn't supply children with everything either. So, where did this theory come from? I don't even know because I just heard from someone in my area and I searched on the internet. This doesn't even show results for this theory. The bottom line to this theory is that homeschooling is not totally free and for those who thought so is wrong. The only thing that is free as I mentioned in the beginning is the curriculum. This also comes with expenses, such as printing. In my opinion this theory should be changed to free homeschool curriculum. There are many options for this theory.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment