Sunday, August 19, 2012

Our Creative Ship

As we prepared for our Ocean Unit Study, I wanted to start it off fun. So, I researched a lot and found a bunch of different types of ships we could make. I then I made a list of them with references for pictures, and my children voted on the easiest design of a ship. To see which one won the vote click here. However, that didn't go as plan, once they start having fun, it quickly turned into a totally different ship.

We started this project last weekend and just finished with adding more to it. So, I think it's safe to say we're all done. There were a lot creative ideas with this ship. We were very happy with our results. After all the glue was dried, we were all on the floor with other toys, playing.









Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment