Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Prepaid Visa Card Review

A few weeks ago I received a Prepaid Visa Card from Card with a spending limited of $25 to spend it however I wished. It was an easy process to apply for the card, click here to apply for your very own card. Once there, you'll be able to select a design of your choice and there's a few dozen to chose from. I'm a big Garfield fan, so I went with that. Simply filled out the basic application, a few verification questions and was accepted.

I received my card in a few days, but had to wait a few extra days to receive the courtesy load of $25 to the card. However, with the process of applying, shipping of the card and the upload of the $25, it was only one week. There were two options for me to activate, either online or via telephone. Of course with my busy lifestyle, I chose to activate it through the website.

As I mentioned before, this is a Prepaid Visa Card, so you can use it the same as any other debit card because it's a debit card. You can use it EVERYWHERE Visa is accepted, but with a more personal feel to it because of the variety of designs available. I've listed below of the most common questions about the terms and conditions for this Prepaid Visa Card:


  • FREE to order, activate and load
  • FREE app and check deposits from your smartphone
  • FREE direct deposit
  • FREE card-to-card transfers, anytime, anywhere, in seconds
  • NO overdraft fees, never goes negative
  • NO debt, financially responsible
  • NO interest/credit/APR's 
  • NO credit check and approval in seconds
  • Safer than cash -24/7 support, Visa fraud protection and 100% FDIC insurance on funds
  • 22,000 in-network ATM's
  • Thousands of cool, unique card designs to choose from, including brands like: Garfield, Popeye, Betty Paige, James Dean, Care Bears, Star Trek, Autism Awareness, Breast Cancer Research, Shark Week, Where's Waldo, Doodle Jump, Three Stooges, Nancy Drew, etc.
You may use this as a gift card, so don't give or receive this as a gift. It's not designed to use once and pitch it, it's designed to use for your daily spending or an alternative to banking. So, click here to get yours and start flashing around your new card instead of that old boring bank issued hard that you didn't get to pick your design.


Stop paying those ridiculous bank fees and pay nothing if you deposit over $800 in the previous 30 days. This was cheaper than our competitors and you won't have to pay overdrafts. Now, that sounds simple enough for me.

After the completion of my card activation, I was able to use the Prepaid Visa Card anywhere Visa is accepted. I used my at Dollar General, McDonald's and Schnuck's. I had no problem using my card at all in any of the stores mentioned. It felt the same as if I were using my debit card from the bank. I was still given the same opportunities, you will still swipe the card the same way, but with a card that you picked the design for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment