Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Homeschool Planning

Book collection
Book collection (Photo credit: Ian Wilson)
We have been planning for the following year as well as many others. We had pondered on how to get started. So, I outline what I wanted to conquer throughout the year, then created my own planner and posted them on my website free. Once I did this, it was much easier to locate my books because I had already had a topic. Once you have chosen a topic it makes it easier to plan your year. I was able to not only get books I needed for myself to teach these topics, but books for everyone all in one place from Book Closeout. All Books 50-80% off I would recommend starting here before anywhere else if you want to purchase books. You can't go wrong here and in fact you save so much, it leaves you extra money for field trips.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment