Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Addition Lapbook

As many children struggle with Math, I was looking for another way to do Math with my first grader and learned lapbooking can be used as well for this as well. I found an Addition Lapbook at Homeschool Share. Of course my son was still turned off at sight of Math, but when I showed him the Lapbook, he was a little confused because it was a new way to do Math and since then we've been doing a little notebooking approach as well with some ideas from Notebooking Fairy. These are a little advanced for a first grader, but this idea got me thinking that I can create some for my son as well. Many of my creation ideas have come from other resources and a great resource to start would be Jimmie Lanley at Squidoo.

 From Homeschool Share

 From Homeschool Share

From Homeschool Share




















Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment